Last night I witnessed another fantastic win by our Red Raider basketball team. Congratulations to Coach Chris Beard and this amazing team that has brought so much pride and fun to everyone that has a Texas Tech tie. It’s unbelievable how Beard, his staff and the Red Raiders have delivered.

One of the things I’m most proud of is the team’s attitude toward winning. They have done it like true champions — with poise and grace. As a Tech alumnus and 18-year Lubbockite, I too have carried a chip on my shoulder about athletes who snub our great university for other programs. Anyone who has attended Tech or lived in Lubbock understands that our teams and fans are as gritty as the West Texas springtime. Acknowledging that, I hope our fans won’t waste another breath on an athlete that claims to be too good for Tech. Let’s use those boisterous, gritty lungs to chant for our team. Give those men your full appreciation.

setho12

Very good blog post i've got to suggest and even bless you in the tips. Degree certainly a sticky area of interest. Then again, will be some of the top rated information of the precious time. As i treasure ones own blog post and even watch for alot more

science based green detox