Police Blotter

Two Texas Tech Police Department cruisers stand parked outside of the Student Union Building on Friday Oct. 18, 2018.

Monday, Feb. 25

10:44 a.m. A Texas Tech police officer investigated the striking of an unattended vehicle in the C11 parking lot.

3:05 p.m. An officer completed an emergency detention of a non-student at the Physical Plant. Emergency Medical Services transported the non-student to University Medical Center.

11:40 p.m. Two students were arrested for Lubbock County Sheriff’s Office warrants in the R23 parking lot. The two students were taken to the Lubbock County Jail.

Tuesday, Feb. 26

3:05 a.m. An officer issued a student, who was a minor, a Lubbock County citation for possession of alcohol in the 700 block of Red Raider Avenue. The student was released after signing the citation.

4:01 a.m. A student received a Lubbock County citation for possession of drug paraphernalia in the Z6A parking lot. The student was released after signing the citation.

Information provided by Patricia Andrukat, senior technician of the Texas Tech Police Department.