Sunday, Oct. 9

2:04 a.m. A Tech officer arrested a student for public intoxication at Weymouth Residence Hall. The student was transported to the Lubbock County Jail.

3:07 a.m. A Tech officer arrested a student for public intoxication at Weymouth Residence Hall. The student was transported to the Lubbock County Jail.

9:48 a.m. A Tech officer documented an abandoned vehicle on Red Raider Ave. Lubbock Wrecker Services impounded the vehicle.

7:21 p.m. A Tech officer arrested a non-student for an outstanding Pardon and Parole warrant, failure to identify and possession of drug paraphernalia that occurred on the 3400 block of 15th St. The non-student was issued a criminal trespass warning for all Texas Tech property and transported to Lubbock County Jail.

8:59 p.m. A Tech officer completed emergency detention on a student at Stangel Residence Hall. The student was transported to the sunrise canyon.

Monday, Oct. 10

7:29 a.m. A Tech officer investigated a traffic accident that resulted in injuries on Texas Tech Parkway.

5:29 p.m. A Tech officer investigated an unattended vehicle between 3:06 p.m. and 5 p.m. in the Recreation Center parking lot.

6:40 p.m. A Tech officer investigated a burglary of a motor vehicle between 12:00 and 6:05 p.m. in the Z4-P parking lot. Various items were stolen from this vehicle.

7:32 p.m. A Tech officer went to the architecture to see if a student was okay. The student was transported to Sunrise Canyon voluntarily.

Tuesday, Oct. 11

9:46 a.m. A Tech officer investigated a damaged unattended vehicle in the C1 South parking lot.

9:56 a.m. A Tech officer investigated the theft of a secured bicycle at Talkington Residence Hall north bicycle racks.

1:00 p.m. A Tech officer investigated the theft of uniforms and keys stolen by a former employee at the Texas Tech University Physical Plant, Facilities Maintenance.

1:20 p.m. A Tech officer investigated a traffic accident without injuries in the Flint Ave. parking garage.

1:50 p.m. A Tech officer investigated a hit-and-run traffic accident without injuries on 4th St. and Flint Ave.

8:00 p.m. A Tech officer investigated a hit-and-run traffic accident without injuries in the Flint Ave. parking garage.

11:11 p.m. A Tech officer investigated the theft of a secured bicycle and lock at Wall Residence Hall north bicycle racks.

Wednesday, Oct. 12

10:08 a.m. A Tech officer investigated the theft of a secured bicycle at Knapp Residence Hall west bicycle racks.

11: 42 a.m. An officer investigated a burglary from a secured trailer at Lubbock Lake Landmark.

2:25 p.m. A Tech officer documented information of a disruptive student at Transportation and Parking Services.

3:11 p.m. A Tech officer investigated an unattended vehicle in the R3 parking lot.

3:26 p.m. A Tech officer investigated a traffic accident without injuries in the C1 parking lot.

4: 23 p.m. A Tech officer investigated the burglary of a motor vehicle in the Z4-N parking lot with no property stolen.

Thursday, Oct. 13

1:03 p.m. A Tech officer issued a student a Lubbock County citation for possession of drug paraphernalia in the Z5-C parking lot. After the student signed the citation, the student was released.