Wednesday, August 29

10:57 a.m. A Texas Tech police officer investigated the striking of an unattended vehicle in the A1 parking lot at the Texas Tech Health Sciences Center.

1:16 p.m. A Tech officer investigated a wallet theft at the College of Education building.

3:16 p.m. A Tech officer reported information regarding an abusive relationship between two students who live off campus.

4:32 p.m. A Tech officer reported damage to a vehicle’s bumper in the D3 parking lot at the HSC.

6:16 p.m. A Tech officer investigated the striking of an unattended vehicle in the Z1B parking lot.

7:15 p.m. A Tech officer investigated the striking of an unattended vehicle in the Z3L parking lot.

10:58 p.m. A Tech officer issued a non-student a Lubbock County citation for possession of drug paraphernalia and no driver license in the 300 block of University Avenue following a traffic stop. The vehicle was left legally parked and the non-student was released after signing the citation.

Information provided by BJ Watson, senior administrative assistant, of the Texas Tech Police Department.