Police Blotter

Tuesday, April 24

9:59 a.m. A Texas Tech police officer investigated the theft of an ASUS tablet from the Housing Services Building.

11:17 a.m. A Tech police officer investigated the theft of food items from the Student Union Building. The student left without paying and was released pending the filing of charges with Lubbock County District Attorney`s Office. The student also received a criminal trespassing warning for the Student Union Food Court.

1:09 p.m. A Tech police officer issued a non-student a criminal trespass warning for all Texas Tech property after receiving a report of a suspicious male near the Student Union Building.

3:36 p.m. A Tech police officer filed a report on damaged property in the west parking lot by the Dan Law Field on April 15. A truck was damaged.

4:46 p.m. a Tech police officer investigated the striking of an unattended vehicle in the Flint Avenue Parking Garage.

8:46 p.m. A Tech police officer investigated the theft of an Xbox controller and headphones from Talkington Residence Hall.

11:46 p.m. A Tech police officer completed a damage report on several sections of ceiling in Murdough Hall.

Information provided by BJ Watson, senior administrative assistant, of the Texas Tech Police Department.