Texas Tech women’s golf returns to stroke play as the team travels to Argyle to play in the Bruzzy Challenge on Monday, April 1, and Tuesday, April 2. This will be a two-day, 54-hole tournament.

The Red Raiders' lineup will consist of senior Mami Yamamoto, sophomores Sofia Garcia and Louisa Brunt as well as freshmen Anna Dong and Cecilie Nielsen this week, according to Tech Athletics. Fellow freshman Destiny Arenas will also take part in the event as an individual.

The team is ranked No. 43 in the nation, according to the latest Golfstat poll, and placed eighth in the Bruzzy Challenge last year.

The Bruzzy Challenge will be a 15-team event featuring many teams from the Lone Star State. These teams include: No. 2 Texas, No. 19 TCU, No. 28 Houston and No. 35 Baylor, as well as Texas A&M, SMU and host North Texas, according to Tech Athletics.

The remainder of the field consists of three top-50 teams: No. 20 Miami, No. 37 Iowa and No. 41 Ole Miss as well as BYU, Kansas State, Maryland and Missouri.

The Red Raiders are the eighth-highest ranked team in the field, giving the Red Raiders an opportunity to move up in the polls late in the season.

This is the final tournament before the Big 12 Championship on April 14-16 at the Golf Club of Oklahoma in Tulsa, Oklahoma.