042319.BaseballvsNewMexico.AR2267wtp.jpg

Texas Tech Football Head Coach Matt Wells throws the ceremonial first pitch before the game against New Mexico at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday. April, 23, 2019 at Dan Law Field at Rip Griffin Park. The Red Raiders defeat the Lobos, 6-3.

The 2019 Red Raider Women’s Football Clinic will return on July 25 at the Jones AT&T Stadium and the Football Training Facility, Texas Tech head coach Matt Wells announced on Thursday.

In partnership with KAMC-TV and KLBK-TV, the clinic will give Tech football female fans an inside look of the football program, according to a Tech Athletics news release. Some events planned for the clinic include a meet-and-greet with Wells, members of the coaching staff and selected players.

The attendees will get a “Wreck’Em Women” t-shirt and a dinner catered by Market Street, according to the release. The clinic will also have a question and answer segment, a tour of the football facilities and on-field drills and instruction from student-athletes and coaches.

The cost to attend is $80 with the money going to the Voice of Hope, according to the release. Voice of Hope was created to offer help, hope and healing to persons affected by sexual violence in the Lubbock area.