Red Raider Baseball vs Dallas Baptist University Lubbock Regional Final

Senior infielder Cameron Warren hits a three run home run in the first inning in the NCAA Lubbock Regional Final against Dallas Baptist University at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 2, 2019 at Dan Law Field at Rip Griffin Park. The Red Raiders defeat the Patriots, 3-0 and advance to the NCAA Super Regionals.

Texas Tech's first baseman Cameron Warren announced that he signed with the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday afternoon.

"Lubbock, you have become my home away from home," Warren said on his Instagram. "You took me in as a local, and I'm thankful for that. Thank you for giving me my best friends and bonds that will last a lifetime."

Warren was drafted in the 22nd round with the 654th overall pick after his breakout senior season with the Red Raiders.

The lone senior led the team with a .355 batting average, 86 hits, 18 home runs and 79 RBI, according to Tech Athletics. Warren led the Big 12 with his RBI total as well as ranking second for his batting average and home runs.

"Thank you for all of the kindness and support throughout my three years at Texas Tech University," Warren said on his Instagram. "I am proud to call myself a Red Raider."