web only
  • 0

The NCAA announced that no spectators will be allowed to attend the NCAA Division I Indoor Track and Field Championships which will be hosted Friday and Saturday in Albuquerque.

• 0

Nine men and five women will represent Texas Tech track and field at the 2020 NCAA Indoor Championship as NCAA released its list of official qualifiers earlier this week.

web only
  • 0

After competing in the Big 12 Indoor championship Texas Tech track and field can out in second place. The Lady Raiders compiled a total of 131 points to make the most point the Tech’s women’s team has ever made in a Big 12 meet.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field kicked off the Big 12 Indoor Championship on Friday. The women’s group collect a total of 53 points to hold the lead after the first day of events. The men’s group saw several runner-up performances and racked up a total of 35 points.

• 0

The Texas Tech track and field team is set to compete in the Big 12 Championships on Friday and Saturday in Ames, Iowa. Tech will bring some of its strongest athletes in the hopes of putting together the most dominant title win in the conference.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team concluded its final meet of the regular season on Friday at the Matador Qualifier in Lubbock. A few Red Raiders used this meet to try and earn a spot to compete in the Big 12 Indoor Championship.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team will compete in its final meet of the regular season on Friday in the Sports Performance Center. It will be a one-day competition where the Red Raiders hope to set a few more national qualifying marks before they head off to the Big 12 Championship.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field director Wes Kittley will be honored by his alma mater at Abilene Christian on Sunday.

• 0

The Texas Tech Track and Field team wrapped up the Texas Tech Shootout meet this Saturday at the Sports Performance Center. It was a track heavy day with athletes making big marks new personal records. “There were some very solid performances. I feel really good about coming into the Big 12 …

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team will be back at home and ready to host the Texas Tech Shootout this weekend in the Sports Performance Center. The full team will be back in action after just a small group made a trip to the New Mexico Collegiate Classic in Albuquerque last weekend.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team departed to Albuquerque for the New Mexico Collegiate Classic on Friday and Saturday.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team wrapped up its trip to Albuquerque for the New Mexico Collegiate Classic on Saturday. Only a small group of athletes traveled to New Mexico to compete in the ABQ Convention Center to preview the future for the 2020 NCAA Indoor Championships.

• 0

The Texas Tech track and field team is heating things up as the team continues with its indoor season. Tech has had a strong lead with its throwers on both the men’s and women’s side, seeing two school records crushed by throwers Gabe Oladipo and Seasons Usual. 

web only
  • 0

The track and field team is set to host the Texas Tech Invitational this weekend in the Sports Performance Center. As it is the country's top meet, it feel feature premier programs including the nation's number one men's program, Florida State, and the nation's number one women's program, USC. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team concluded its second meet of the season with the Red Raider Invitational at the Sports Performance Center on Friday. Tech competed against the nationally-ranked women's programs from Arkansas and Houston and the top-20 men's teams from Arkansas and TCU.

web only
  • 0

Texas Tech track and field team is set to host its second meet of the season, the Red Raider Invitational, in the Sports Performance Center on Friday.

• 0

The Texas Tech track and field team kicked off its 2020 season with the Corky Classic on Friday and Saturday in the Sports Performance Center. Several of Tech’s athletes set new personal and some broke school records. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team concluded the Corky Classic on Saturday in the Sports Performance Center. In the first meet of the season, several Tech athletes broke their personal records and some broke program records.

web only
  • 0

Texas Tech’s Director of Track & Field and Cross Country, Wes Kittley, received a contract extension from Director of Athletics Kirby Hocutt on Tuesday.  

• 1

The Texas Tech track and field team became the first men’s athletic team to win a national championship as they topped the competition in the NCAA Outdoor Championship on Friday in Austin.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team won the men’s NCAA Outdoor Championship for the first men's national title in school history on Friday in Austin.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team earned a sweep of the season awards from U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association Mountain Region on Friday after they won their second-straight Big 12 Championship.

web only
  • 0

Finishing the NCAA West Preliminary, the Texas Tech track and field team led the nation with 19 qualifications from the men’s team for the NCAA Championship as well as earning two women’s qualifications.

web only
  • 0

A successful opening day at the NCAA West Preliminary for Texas Tech track and field resulted in six Red Raiders qualifying for nationals in Sacramento, California as several quarterfinal races will be had over the weekend. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team had several seniors break school records in their respective events on Friday, April 26, at the Fuller Track and Field Complex. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team broke multiple records at the Michael Johnson Invitational on Friday, April 19, and Saturday, April 20, in Waco. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team competed in The Reveille meet on Saturday, April 6, in College Station, in its last competition for the next two weeks. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the Texas Relays meet from Thursday, March 28, through Saturday, March 30, in Austin.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team hosted the Fearless Champion Open meet on Friday, March 22, and Saturday, March 23, at the Fuller Track and Field Complex.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the second day of the ACU Invitational with several strong performances on Saturday, March 16, in Abilene. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the first day of the ACU Invitational on Friday, March 15, in Abilene. 

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

• 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

• 1

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0