• 0

The Texas Tech Track and Field team wrapped up the Texas Tech Shootout meet this Saturday at the Sports Performance Center. It was a track heavy day with athletes making big marks new personal records. “There were some very solid performances. I feel really good about coming into the Big 12 …

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team will be back at home and ready to host the Texas Tech Shootout this weekend in the Sports Performance Center. The full team will be back in action after just a small group made a trip to the New Mexico Collegiate Classic in Albuquerque last weekend.

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team departed to Albuquerque for the New Mexico Collegiate Classic on Friday and Saturday.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team wrapped up its trip to Albuquerque for the New Mexico Collegiate Classic on Saturday. Only a small group of athletes traveled to New Mexico to compete in the ABQ Convention Center to preview the future for the 2020 NCAA Indoor Championships.

• 0

The Texas Tech track and field team is heating things up as the team continues with its indoor season. Tech has had a strong lead with its throwers on both the men’s and women’s side, seeing two school records crushed by throwers Gabe Oladipo and Seasons Usual. 

web only
  • 0

The track and field team is set to host the Texas Tech Invitational this weekend in the Sports Performance Center. As it is the country's top meet, it feel feature premier programs including the nation's number one men's program, Florida State, and the nation's number one women's program, USC. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team concluded its second meet of the season with the Red Raider Invitational at the Sports Performance Center on Friday. Tech competed against the nationally-ranked women's programs from Arkansas and Houston and the top-20 men's teams from Arkansas and TCU.

web only
  • 0

Texas Tech track and field team is set to host its second meet of the season, the Red Raider Invitational, in the Sports Performance Center on Friday.

• 0

The Texas Tech track and field team kicked off its 2020 season with the Corky Classic on Friday and Saturday in the Sports Performance Center. Several of Tech’s athletes set new personal and some broke school records. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team concluded the Corky Classic on Saturday in the Sports Performance Center. In the first meet of the season, several Tech athletes broke their personal records and some broke program records.

web only
  • 0

Texas Tech’s Director of Track & Field and Cross Country, Wes Kittley, received a contract extension from Director of Athletics Kirby Hocutt on Tuesday.  

• 0

The Texas Tech track and field team became the first men’s athletic team to win a national championship as they topped the competition in the NCAA Outdoor Championship on Friday in Austin.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team won the men’s NCAA Outdoor Championship for the first men's national title in school history on Friday in Austin.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team earned a sweep of the season awards from U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association Mountain Region on Friday after they won their second-straight Big 12 Championship.

web only
  • 0

Finishing the NCAA West Preliminary, the Texas Tech track and field team led the nation with 19 qualifications from the men’s team for the NCAA Championship as well as earning two women’s qualifications.

web only
  • 0

A successful opening day at the NCAA West Preliminary for Texas Tech track and field resulted in six Red Raiders qualifying for nationals in Sacramento, California as several quarterfinal races will be had over the weekend. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team had several seniors break school records in their respective events on Friday, April 26, at the Fuller Track and Field Complex. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team broke multiple records at the Michael Johnson Invitational on Friday, April 19, and Saturday, April 20, in Waco. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team competed in The Reveille meet on Saturday, April 6, in College Station, in its last competition for the next two weeks. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the Texas Relays meet from Thursday, March 28, through Saturday, March 30, in Austin.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team hosted the Fearless Champion Open meet on Friday, March 22, and Saturday, March 23, at the Fuller Track and Field Complex.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the second day of the ACU Invitational with several strong performances on Saturday, March 16, in Abilene. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the first day of the ACU Invitational on Friday, March 15, in Abilene. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the second day of the NCAA Indoor Championships on Saturday, March 9, in Birmingham, Alabama, with two individual championships. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the first day of the NCAA Indoor Championships with several outstanding performances on Friday, March 8 in Birmingham, Alabama.

web only
  • 0

Several Red Raiders from the Texas Tech track and field team will compete in the NCAA Indoor Championship on Friday, March 8, and Saturday, March 9, in Birmingham, Alabama. 

• 0

The Texas Tech track and field team has several Red Raiders who qualified for the NCAA Indoor Championships on Friday, March 8, and Saturday, March 9, in Birmingham, Alabama. 

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0