web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The 2021 Academic All-Big 12 Cross Country teams were released Thursday, Oct. 21 featuring 20 Red Raiders, according to Texas Tech Athletics. 

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

Texas Tech welcomed a host of schools to its campus for the Texas Tech Open on Friday. But at the same time, another part of the program competed in Iowa on the same day. 

• Updated
  • 0

Texas Tech track and field wrapped up its outdoor opener at Abilene Christian's Wes Kittley Invitational in strong fashion. 

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track & field team rounded out its two day meet at home on Saturday at the Texas Tech Shootout. This was their fourth home meet of the season.

• Updated
  • 0

In 2019, The Texas Tech Track and Field team made history on June 7, 2019, when they won the first NCAA Championship in Tech Athletics history. Now, they garner a well-rounded, accomplished recruiting class for the 2021 season. 

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

Texas Tech cross country released its 2020 fall schedule. Both men and woman will run in three regular season meets before they head to the Big 12 Championships.   Head coach Jon Murray announced that his team will kick of their season beginning Sept. 18 in Abilene at the Abilene Christian I…

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The NCAA announced that no spectators will be allowed to attend the NCAA Division I Indoor Track and Field Championships which will be hosted Friday and Saturday in Albuquerque.

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

Texas Tech claimed four Mountain Region Awards from The U.S. Track & Field and Cross County Coaches Association on Monday.

• Updated
  • 0

Nine men and five women will represent Texas Tech track and field at the 2020 NCAA Indoor Championship as NCAA released its list of official qualifiers earlier this week.

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

After competing in the Big 12 Indoor championship Texas Tech track and field can out in second place. The Lady Raiders compiled a total of 131 points to make the most point the Tech’s women’s team has ever made in a Big 12 meet.

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field kicked off the Big 12 Indoor Championship on Friday. The women’s group collect a total of 53 points to hold the lead after the first day of events. The men’s group saw several runner-up performances and racked up a total of 35 points.

• Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team is set to compete in the Big 12 Championships on Friday and Saturday in Ames, Iowa. Tech will bring some of its strongest athletes in the hopes of putting together the most dominant title win in the conference.

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team concluded its final meet of the regular season on Friday at the Matador Qualifier in Lubbock. A few Red Raiders used this meet to try and earn a spot to compete in the Big 12 Indoor Championship.

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team will compete in its final meet of the regular season on Friday in the Sports Performance Center. It will be a one-day competition where the Red Raiders hope to set a few more national qualifying marks before they head off to the Big 12 Championship.

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field director Wes Kittley will be honored by his alma mater at Abilene Christian on Sunday.

• 0

The Texas Tech Track and Field team wrapped up the Texas Tech Shootout meet this Saturday at the Sports Performance Center. It was a track heavy day with athletes making big marks new personal records. “There were some very solid performances. I feel really good about coming into the Big 12 …

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team will be back at home and ready to host the Texas Tech Shootout this weekend in the Sports Performance Center. The full team will be back in action after just a small group made a trip to the New Mexico Collegiate Classic in Albuquerque last weekend.

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team departed to Albuquerque for the New Mexico Collegiate Classic on Friday and Saturday.

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team wrapped up its trip to Albuquerque for the New Mexico Collegiate Classic on Saturday. Only a small group of athletes traveled to New Mexico to compete in the ABQ Convention Center to preview the future for the 2020 NCAA Indoor Championships.

• Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team is heating things up as the team continues with its indoor season. Tech has had a strong lead with its throwers on both the men’s and women’s side, seeing two school records crushed by throwers Gabe Oladipo and Seasons Usual. 

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The track and field team is set to host the Texas Tech Invitational this weekend in the Sports Performance Center. As it is the country's top meet, it feel feature premier programs including the nation's number one men's program, Florida State, and the nation's number one women's program, USC. 

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team concluded its second meet of the season with the Red Raider Invitational at the Sports Performance Center on Friday. Tech competed against the nationally-ranked women's programs from Arkansas and Houston and the top-20 men's teams from Arkansas and TCU.

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

Texas Tech track and field team is set to host its second meet of the season, the Red Raider Invitational, in the Sports Performance Center on Friday.

• Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team kicked off its 2020 season with the Corky Classic on Friday and Saturday in the Sports Performance Center. Several of Tech’s athletes set new personal and some broke school records. 

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team concluded the Corky Classic on Saturday in the Sports Performance Center. In the first meet of the season, several Tech athletes broke their personal records and some broke program records.

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

• Updated
  • 0

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

• Updated
  • 0

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

web only
  • Updated
  • 0

• 0