web only
  • 0

Texas Tech’s Director of Track & Field and Cross Country, Wes Kittley, received a contract extension from Director of Athletics Kirby Hocutt on Tuesday.  

• 0

The Texas Tech track and field team became the first men’s athletic team to win a national championship as they topped the competition in the NCAA Outdoor Championship on Friday in Austin.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team won the men’s NCAA Outdoor Championship for the first men's national title in school history on Friday in Austin.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team earned a sweep of the season awards from U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association Mountain Region on Friday after they won their second-straight Big 12 Championship.

web only
  • 0

Finishing the NCAA West Preliminary, the Texas Tech track and field team led the nation with 19 qualifications from the men’s team for the NCAA Championship as well as earning two women’s qualifications.

web only
  • 0

A successful opening day at the NCAA West Preliminary for Texas Tech track and field resulted in six Red Raiders qualifying for nationals in Sacramento, California as several quarterfinal races will be had over the weekend. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team had several seniors break school records in their respective events on Friday, April 26, at the Fuller Track and Field Complex. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team broke multiple records at the Michael Johnson Invitational on Friday, April 19, and Saturday, April 20, in Waco. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team competed in The Reveille meet on Saturday, April 6, in College Station, in its last competition for the next two weeks. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the Texas Relays meet from Thursday, March 28, through Saturday, March 30, in Austin.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team hosted the Fearless Champion Open meet on Friday, March 22, and Saturday, March 23, at the Fuller Track and Field Complex.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the second day of the ACU Invitational with several strong performances on Saturday, March 16, in Abilene. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the first day of the ACU Invitational on Friday, March 15, in Abilene. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the second day of the NCAA Indoor Championships on Saturday, March 9, in Birmingham, Alabama, with two individual championships. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team completed the first day of the NCAA Indoor Championships with several outstanding performances on Friday, March 8 in Birmingham, Alabama.

web only
  • 0

Several Red Raiders from the Texas Tech track and field team will compete in the NCAA Indoor Championship on Friday, March 8, and Saturday, March 9, in Birmingham, Alabama. 

• 0

The Texas Tech track and field team has several Red Raiders who qualified for the NCAA Indoor Championships on Friday, March 8, and Saturday, March 9, in Birmingham, Alabama. 

• 0

Texas Tech graduate student Duke Kicinski has set several personal records so far this season in both the Red Raider Open and the Texas Tech Classic & Multis, and will have a chance to take the No. 1 ranked Texas Tech track & field team to new heights this season.

web only
  • 0

After a personal best time during the Red Raider Invitational, Andrew Hudson was named the Big 12 Men's Athlete of the Week.

• 0

The Texas Tech Track and Field program will look to build on its successful start to the 2019 indoor season in the upcoming Texas Tech Classic & Multis.

• 0

The Texas Tech track and field team has had several outstanding performances so far during its indoor season in both the Corky Classic and the Red Raider Invitational.

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team had several members who made national rankings at the Red Raider Invitational meet on Friday, Jan. 18, in the Sports Performance Center. 

web only
  • 0

Texas Tech’s second home indoor track and field meet of the season, the Red Raider Open, is slated to start Friday, Jan. 18, in the Sports Performance Center, with events lasting throughout the day. 

web only
  • 0

The Texas Tech track and field team is set to start the 2019 season in the Corky Classic at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 12, in the Sports Performance Center.

• 0

On Monday, Nov. 26, the Director of Track and Field and Cross Country Wes Kittley announced the indoor meets Texas Tech Track & Field will host in the spring season. 

web only
  • 0

Texas Tech’s men and women cross country team is set to travel to Ames, Iowa Friday, Oct. 26, to compete in the Big 12 Championship.

web only
  • 0

On Thursday, Oct. 25, the Texas Track and Field Coaches Association announced the late Corky Oglesby, former head coach of the Texas Tech Track & Field and Cross Country program, will be inducted into the Texas TFCA Hall of Fame Friday, Jan. 11, at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine.

• 0

On Tuesday, Oct. 23, a pair of student-athletes on the Texas Tech men’s track and field team, freshmen Jequan Hogan and KeSean Carter, were dubbed All-Americans for remarkable high school seasons. 

• 0

The Texas Tech men’s and women’s cross-country teams competed in the Nuttycombe Invitational hosted by the University of Wisconsin Friday, Sept. 28 in Madison, Wisconsin.

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

web only
  • 0

• 0