As the 2018-2019 school year comes to an end, 41 Texas Tech student-athletes will earn their degrees at the commencement ceremonies this weekend at the United Supermarkets Arena.

The graduates will represent Tech Athletics with a special red stole to honor their status as a student-athlete as the walk the stage, according to a Tech Athletics release. Wearing the stoles has been a new tradition that started in the spring of 2017.

Ceremonies will start at 2:30 p.m. on Friday as graduates from the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Education and the J.T. and Margaret Talkington College of Visual and Performing Arts will kick the commencements off, according to the release. Following at 7:30 p.m., the graduate school students will earn their degrees.

On Saturday at 9 a.m., graduates from the Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering, College of Human Sciences, University Programs, Honors College and Wind Energy program will be given their diplomas, according to the release. The graduates from the Jerry S. Rawls College of Business Administration, the College of Media and Communication, the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources and College of Architecture will receive their degrees at 1:30 p.m. for the final ceremony.

Of the 41 student-athletes graduating, 12 are from the Red Raider football team, according to the release. Graduates will include Madison Akamnonu, Kisean Allen, McLean Carter, Jacob Hines, Houston Miller, Giovanni Pancotti, Jack Reichel, Paul Stawarz, Terence Steele, Christian Taylor, Donta Thompson and Colin Yang.

Nine student-athlete graduates come from the men’s track team with Hunter Carlton, Riley Gonzales, Charles Jones, Ivan Santiago-Bravo, Isaac Shepard, Eric Kicinski, Joel Latson, John Robb and Vincent Crisp all earning their degrees, according to the release.

The women’s track team adds eight more graduates with Kaylee Hinton, Tiffani Johnson, Sara Limp, Happiness Okeke, Maygen Smith, Cyre Virgo, Kate Halloran and Megan Wood walking the stage over the weekend, according to the release.

A couple more of Tech Athletics’ teams with multiple graduates include volleyball’s Kyndal Cowan and Kate Klepetka earning their degrees, according to the release. Women’s basketball’s Zuri Sanders and Erin DeGrate as well as women’s tennis’ Sarah Dvorak, Felicity Maltby and Lana Rush each walking the stage for graduation.

Other student-athletes earning their degrees over the weekend include the men’s basketball’s Brandone Francis, men’s tennis’ Alex Sendegeya, softball’s Mackenzie Davis, soccer’s Gabbie Puente and men’s golf’s Robert Rickard, according to the release.