Red Raider Baseball vs University of Texas Rio Grande Valley

The Red Raider Baseball team gets set to play against University of Texas Rio Grande Valley at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at Dan Law Field at Rip Griffin Park. The Red Raiders fall to the Vaqueros, 6-3.

The No. 10 Texas Tech baseball team had 11 players make the 2019 Academic All-Big 12 First Team, according to a Tech Athletics news release. 

With 11 student-athletes earning the honor, it sets a new program record. Previously Tech had eight players garnish the accolade in 2018 and 2016, according to the release. 

Redshirt freshman Clayton Beeter was one of four players in the Big 12 with a 4.0-grade point average as he earned the highest on the team, according to the release. Along with Beeter, senior Cameron Warren, juniors Josh Jung, Caleb Freeman, Caleb Kilian and Brian Klein earned a selection. Five sophomores earned the honor as well, including Braxton Fulford, Gabe Holt, Parker Kelly, Cody Masters and Ryan Sublette. 

After earning a selection this season, Warren, Jung, Kilian and Klein each earned the honor in consecutive seasons, according to the release. 

To qualify as a first-team member, the student-athletes must earn a 3.20 GPA or higher, according to the release. Second team selections require a GPA of 3.00 to 3.19. 

For student-athletes to earn a selection on the Academic All-Big 12 teams, they must earn a 3.00 GPA or higher cumulatively or two previous semesters, as well as playing in at least 20 percent of the team’s games, according to the release. Transfers and freshmen are ineligible in their first year. Seniors who have been on the team for at least two years and meet the academic criteria, despite the participation percentage, are also eligible. 

With 11 players on the 2019 Academic All-Big 12 first team, the Red Raiders will finish the regular season with a three-game series against TCU at Dan Law Field at Rip Griffin Park. The first game of the series will start at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday. The Red Raiders will continue to play the Horned Frogs on Friday and Saturday, with both games starting at 6:30 p.m. as well.

davilal

I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched.
https://pvacart.com/

davilal

Great job here on _______ I read a lot of blog posts, but I never heard a topic like this. I Love this topic you made about the blogger's bucket list. Very resourceful.
https://pvahub.com/ buy gmail accounts