Texas Tech Volleyball vs Baylor

Texas Tech volleyball players celebrate during the Texas Tech Volleyball game against the Baylor Bears on Nov. 9, 2019, at 1 p.m. in the United Supermarket Arena. The Red Raiders were defeated, 3-0, by the Bears.

Following a 3-2 loss to Oklahoma on Wednesday, the Texas Tech volleyball team will play West Virginia at noon on Saturday in Morgantown, West Virginia.

The Red Raiders and the Mountaineers have already played each other this season with Tech recorded a 3-1 win on Sept. 25 in United Supermarkets Arena, according to a Tech Athletics news release. However, the team has yet to win a match in Morgantown since 2015.

Senior Emily Hill earned her 200th career block during Wednesday’s loss to Oklahoma and she has recorded double-digit kills in 26 games, according to the release. Hill also is second in the Big 12 with 4.28 kills per set and 4.76 points per set.

Junior Emerson Solano is third in the Big 12 with 4.00 digs per set while sophomore Tatum Rohme is sixth in the conference with 9.67 assists per set, according to the release. Sophomore Alex Kirby ranks seventh in the Big 12 with 9.63 assists and sophomore Karrington Jones is 10th with .98 blocks per set.

Junior Allison White is 19 blocks away from her 300th of her career, according to the release. She earned 121 blocks in her freshman season, 80 in her sophomore season and is at 80 blocks this season.

After playing their final game against West Virginia this season, the Red Raiders will play Iowa State in United Supermarkets Arena at 6 p.m. on Wednesday.