Lady Raiders VS. West Virginia

Junior forward Brittany Brewer scores during the game against West Virginia at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019, in the United Supermarkets Arena. The Lady Raiders lost against the Mountaineers with a score of 75-72.

Fans can now purchase single-session tickets for the 2019 Phillips 66 Big 12 Women’s Basketball Championship, which will take place from Friday, March 8, through Monday, March 11, in the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

This is the fifth time in the last six years the Phillips 66 Big 12 Women’s Basketball Championship tournament is being hosted in Oklahoma City, according to a Big 12 Conference news release. 

Single session tickets can be purchased for $25, $20 and $12, plus the applicable fees, according to the release.

The first three nights of competition have all been given separate themes, according to the release. Friday, March 8, session one, will have an International Women’s Day theme. Saturday, March 9, session two and three, will be Education Day along with 90s night and Sunday, March 10, session four, will be a Native American Heritage Recognition theme. 

General admission tickets can be purchased for only $5 with a valid military or school ID for all active duty military members, military veterans and teachers, according to the release. 

Tickets are made available through Big12Sports.com/BuyTickets and can also be purchased at the Chesapeake Energy Arena Box Office from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday as well as 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays, according to the release. 

Friday, March 8, will have two matchups. Game one, which is between the No. 8 seed vs. the No. 9 seed, will be hosted at 6 p.m. Following this matchup is game two, hosted between the No. 7 seed vs. the No. 10 seed, which will start at 8:30 p.m., central time, according to the release. 

The following day, Saturday, March 9, will begin play at 11 a.m. with game three, between the No. 4 seed vs. the No. 5 seed, starting at 1:30 p.m. Game four will take place between the No. 1 seed vs. the game one winner, according to the release.

Game five will start competition between the No. 2 seed vs. the game two winner, and that will take place at 6 p.m., according to the release. The last game of the day will be between the No. 3 seed vs. the No. 6 seed, which will be hosted at 8:30 p.m. 

Sunday, March 10, is back down to two games. Game 7 will start at 2 p.m., which will be the game 3 winner vs. the game 4 winner, and game 8 at 4:30 p.m., between game 5 winner vs. the game 6 winner, according to the release. 

The final game of the tournament, which will be the championship round, will be hosted at 8 p.m. Monday, March 11 between the game 7 winner vs. the game 8 winner, according to the release. The winner of this matchup will walk out with the Big 12 championship title.