Texas Tech Mens Golf

Junior Wes Artac lines up his put on the green during the Texas Tech men’s golf team practice on Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2017 at The Rawls Course.

The No. 10 Texas Tech men’s golf team will compete in the Aggie Invitational Saturday, April 6, and Sunday, April 7, at the Traditions Club Golf Club in Bryan. 

The invitational is a two-day tournament featuring 13 teams, according to Tech Athletics. Saturday will consist of two rounds on the par-72 course followed by the final round at 7:30 a.m. Sunday morning. 

Tech will be represented by Sandy Scott, Ivan Ramirez, Adam Blomme, Kyle Hogan, Jansen Smith and Markus Braadlie, according to Tech Athletics. The Red Raiders will be coming off a second place finish at the Lake Charles Invitational in Lake Charles, Louisiana. 

All eyes are on the junior from Scotland, Scott who is ranked No. 16 after his finish in the Lake Charles Invitational, where he carded a 64-65-74, 203 total putting him at 13-under par for the tournament, according to Tech Athletics. 

Competing in the Aggie Invitational along with the Red Raiders will be No. 27 Texas A&M along with No. 1 Oklahoma State, No. 2 Arizona State, No. 24 Baylor, Kent State, Lamar, No. 12 LSU, Michigan, New Mexico, New Mexico State, North Texas and Washington, according to Tech Athletics. 

The team only has one regular-season tournament remaining after its showing this weekend in the Aggie Invitational, where they will head to the El Macero Classic on April 12-14 in El Macero, California.