Texas Tech Mens Golf

A Texas Tech player on a green on the Rawls Course on Feb. 9, 2017.

The No. 10 Texas Tech men’s golf team is headed to the team’s 18th straight NCAA Division I Men’s Golf Championship at the Myrtle Beach Regional at the TPC Myrtle Beach in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina.

This tournament is one of six 54-hole regional tournaments that will be conducted from May 13-15. Thirteen teams and 10 individuals not on those teams will compete at each of three regionals while the other three regionals will have 14 teams and five individuals not on those teams. The low five teams and the low individual not on those teams from each regional will advance to the finals, according to Tech Athletics. 

The Red Raiders will be represented during championship play by Sandy Scott, Ivan Ramirez, Adam Blomme, Jansen Smith and Kyle Hogan, according to Tech Athletics. 

Scott leads the Red Raiders coming into the NCAA tournament after placing 5th overal in the Big 12 Championship. Scott also has six top-10 showings this season as well as a win at the El Macero Classic. 

Team and individual medalist titles will be decided May 24-29, at Blessings Golf Club in Fayetteville, Arkansas, according to Tech Athletics.