Texas Tech Women's Tennis vs. TCU

Freshman doubles player Olivia Peet prepares to hit the ball during the match against the TCU Horned Frogs at 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 2, 2019, at the McLeod Tennis Center. Texas Tech took the win against TCU, 4-3.

The Texas Tech No. 27 women's tennis team will end its 2019 regular season with a two-match homestand. The first game will be against No. 30 Oklahoma at 5 p.m. Friday, April 11, at the McLeod Tennis Center. 

The Sooners are 15-6 on the year and 4-3 in Big 12 play, according to Tech Athletics. The Lady Raiders have a 18-15 overall record over Oklahoma and have won the last nine matches. 

Oklahoma is coming off a 7-0 loss to No. 11 Oklahoma State. Before the loss, the Sooners defeated Wichita State, 4-3, according to Sooner Athletics. 

Tech comes back home after a 6-1 loss to No. 7 Texas on Sunday, April 7, in Austin, according to Tech Athletics. In the Lady Raiders last homestand, the team defeated Baylor 5-2. 

After the facing the Sooners, Tech will stay home to have a match with No. 11 Oklahoma State at noon Sunday, April 14, at the McLeod Tennis Center. The match on Sunday will also be Senior Day for seniors Lana Rush and Felicity Maltby.