The Texas Tech women’s tennis team fell to Texas, 4-0, in the Big 12 Championship semifinals on Saturday, April 20, in Lawrence, Kansas.

The Lady Raiders are now 17-8 on the year, while Texas moves to 18-3 on the year, according to Tech Athletics.

Although freshman Kennedy Bridgforth and Reagan Collins won their match 6-3, Texas clinched the doubles point. The Texas duo of Fernanda Labrana and Tijana Spasojevic defeated senior Felicity Maltby and freshman Olivia Peet, 7-5, to clinch the doubles point.

Before Labrana and Spasojevic’s win, Anna Turati and Bianca Turati beat senior Lana Rush and freshman Nell Miller, 6-1, according to Texas Athletics.

The second point for Texas came when No. 37 A. Turati defeated Miller 6-1, 6-1, on court two, according to Texas Athletics.

Bridgforth dropped her match, 6-3, 6-0, to No. 53 Petra Granic, according to Texas Athletics.

Texas’ Labrana finished the game when she defeated Peet 6-1, 6-3, on court five, according to Texas Athletics.

Maltby won her first set, 6-2, against B. Turati, according to Tech Athletics. However, B. Turati won the second set 3-2, but the two did not finish the match.

Freshman Denise-Antonela Stoica also did not finish her match against Bojana Markovic after winning the first set 6-3, according to Texas Athletics.

Rush and Katie Poluta’s match remained unfinished after Rush dropped the first set 6-4 and was losing the second set 2-1, according to Texas Athletics.

The Lady Raiders will wait to hear if they are selected for the NCAA Tournament, according to Tech Athletics. The NCAA Selection Show will air at 5:30 p.m. on Monday, April 29, on NCAA.com.