Watch Party At The United Supermarkets Arena

Students at Texas Tech came together to celebrate and cheer on the Red Raiders during the live viewing of the National Championship game against Virginia at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Apr. 8, 2019, at the United Supermarkets Arena.

Fans are invited to the United Supermarkets Arena to welcome the Texas Tech men’s basketball team home at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 9. People can enter the arena through the the northwest doors. 

The fans are advised to arrive at around 2 p.m. and wait for the team to arrive around 2:30-3:00 p.m.. Seating is at a first come first serve basis, so the earlier the fans come the better, according to a Tech Athletics news release. 

Parking will be available in the lots north and west of the arena, according to the release. Final Four merchandise will be available for purchase at the concourse of the arena and the clear-bag policy is in effect. 

For those you can’t make the event, it will be streamed live on TexasTech.TV and the athletic department Facebook page. Both will be free for the fans, according to the release.