The Texas Tech men's basketball team will look to bounce back from three successive losses when it plays away to Oklahoma State at 7 p.m. Saturday in Stillwater, Okla.

"We are getting better," said Tech coach Chris Walker. "We're showing people we can compete."

Despite losing the past nine games in Stillwater, the Red Raiders are not short of confidence heading into Saturday's matchup.

"Everybody's anxious to play tomorrow," said Tech freshman guard Josh Gray. "We all feel like we have something to prove, so we just go in there tomorrow ready."

Walker has kept a positive outlook around his players, telling them that their losses don't mean much, as long as they keep looking forward to the next game.

"Coach always tells us, the good thing about basketball is if you lose you get another chance, and our next chance is tomorrow to prove it again, that we can win on the road and do good," said Gray.

Much like the Kansas game, Tech was able to stay hand-in-hand with Oklahoma, as both teams scored the same amount of points in the paint.

Although the Red Raiders lost their matchup with the Sooners Wednesday night, 81-63, Tech junior forward Jaye Crockett was able to put up a double-double, with Tech junior forward Dejan Kravic nearly doing the same.

Much like the Oklahoma game, Tech will need their big man, Kravic, to have another good performance and believes physicality is the key to success.

"You have to play physical to be able to succeed," said Kravic. "It's going to be a long day for you if you're not physical."

The Oklahoma State Cowboys are led by junior guard Markel Brown, averaging 14.8 points and 4.6 rebounds per game.

Heading into Saturday's matchup with Oklahoma State, Walker respects the personnel and overall play of the Cowboys.

"They have a lot of talent," Walker said. "They've got two McDonald's All-Americans, two guys who will be first-round draft picks, and they have a great coach."

After playing the playing the last two games only down two and five points at the half, respectively, Walker feels that his team is able to compete. They just need to compete the entire game.

"The finishing aspect is what we have yet to achieve of a young team, as an inexperienced team, about finishing and playing for 40 minutes," Walker said.

Going into a tough atmosphere in Stillwater, Walker is adamant that if they play their style of basketball, they will be able to leave with a win.

"What we have to do is go in there and control the tempo, and we have to go in there and play mistake- free as much as possible basketball," said Walker.

Both teams will look to get their second win in Big 12 Conference play when they matchup for the 52nd time in school history.