Student Gate Entry

Students hand their IDs to game-day personnel to be scanned for entry at Jones AT&T Stadium. Any student enrolled in four or more hours pays an athletic fee as part of tuition that allows for entry to all preseason and regular-season Texas Tech athletic events. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.

• Texas Tech students enrolled in four or more hours pay a $57.20 fee to attend Tech home athletic events. Students simply need to swipe their valid student IDs at the appropriate entrance.

• The student entrance at Jones AT&T Stadium is Gate 6, located at the southeast corner of the stadium. It opens two hours prior to every home game. For basketball games, the student entrance is at the upper, southeast side of United Supermarkets Arena.

• For football, students sit behind the south end zone in Sections 24-28 and on the east sideline in Sections 14-17 and 20-23, according to Tech Athletics. For men’s basketball, student seating is in Sections 111-122. For women’s basketball, student seating is in Sections 116-122. For baseball, volleyball and soccer games, students are allowed in any general admission section.

• Arrive at the venues as early as possible to guarantee a good seat. All seats are general admission and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Saving seats is discouraged.

•  The clear-bag policy introduced in fall 2016 remains in effect at all athletic venues. No purses, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags or camera cases will be allowed; instead, each guest is allowed to carry in a single clear tote (no larger than 12”x 6”x 12” in plastic, vinyl or PVC or a plastic re-sealable clear one-gallon storage bag) or a small clutch bag (approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, no larger than 4.5”x 6.5”).

• None of the following are allowed in any athletic venue: coolers, non-approved seat cushions and chairbacks (includes large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers; allowable cushions and chairbacks must be 16” or less in width), luggage, computer bags or binocular cases.