Juan Muñoz has been named the sole finalist for the presidency of University of Houston-Downtown, according to a UHD news release.

Muñoz currently serves as vice provost for undergraduate education and student affairs and senior vice president for institutional diversity, equity and community engagement at Texas Tech. Muñoz will fill in for UHD Interim President Michael Olivas, who was appointed to the position by University of Houston System Chancellor Renu Khator in February, according to the release.

“Under Dr. Munoz’s leadership, Texas Tech has made significant progress in areas of diversity, student success and community engagement. Texas Tech is a better institution because of his contributions," Tech President Lawrence Schovanec said in an email. "He has been a wonderful colleague and a dear friend, and I will miss working with him. Juan (Muñoz) is most deserving of this wonderful opportunity, and I am happy for him."

A national search was chaired by UH-Clear Lake President William Staples to fill the UHD presidency, according to the release. Texas law requires that 21 days must pass before the UH System Board of Regents can formalize the appointment.

“University of Houston-Downtown plays a vital role in our UH System’s overall delivery of higher education resources to this region," Khator said in the release. "We are fortunate to have an experienced educator and inspiring administrator of Dr. Muñoz’s caliber lead this institution.”

Muñoz joined Tech as an associate professor in the College of Education in 2004 and served as a special assistant to the president, according to the release. He joined the provost’s office in 2006 and has earned various leadership positions during his tenure at Tech, including becoming senior vice president for institutional diversity, equity and community engagement in 2009. Muñoz was named vice provost in 2010.

"I am very grateful to the Board of Regents and Chancellor Khator for this remarkable opportunity to be part of this dynamic institution and system to further set a standard of educational excellence that will serve as a model for the country," Muñoz said in the article.

arihermansyah

penyebab cedera bukan hanya trauma biasanya disebabkan oleh kanker atau infeksi kuman seperti tuberkulosis atau TBC, proses penuaan dan janin yang mengalami cedera tulang belakang sejak lahir.

arihermansyah

KarinaG

Great performance from the president! By the way, if look for something or someone to help you out with doing your school assignment, then I’ll be able to help you out. Have you ever thought of an idea to apply to Essay Lab company? Professional writers there are capable to write you a high-quality and unique assignment. Just click the link above you’ll get into one of the most demanded and most professional companies that specialize themselves in this business. We offer our customers only best deals!

mahipk

Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.

forskolin diet

uali21

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!
ruby zoisite jewelry

uali21

Once I thought about things like: why such information is for free here? Because when you write a book then at least on selling a book you get a percentage. Thank you and good luck on informing people more about it…
tabletop fireplace

uali21

This post is really magnificent. I really like this post. It is one of the best posts that I ve read in a long time. Thanks a lot for this really good post. I really appreciate it! Yu Gi Oh Duel Links Free Cards

uali21

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.
cheap flyer printing las pinas

binasa

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. free-software-reviews.com

uali21

This post is really magnificent. I really like this post. It is one of the best posts that I ve read in a long time. Thanks a lot for this really good post. I really appreciate it! SEO keyword scraper

uali21

This website is remarkable information and facts it's really excellentvoyance-amour-eternel.com

binasa

Maintain the nice perform, My partner and i examine handful of content with this internet site and also I do believe your net website will be genuine intriguing and contains received sectors regarding great details. freetorrentdownloadblog.download

binasa

Adding accounts: to add further accounts to the one you logged on with go to settings (buttom right hand button) and go to Preferences. downloadallthingsfast.cricket - Tag your favorite quotes to come back to when you need the courage to overcome the roadblocks to your success.

binasa

Note this feature only works for 3rd Generation and later models (i. cumeho.ru Take a trip to a time when battles were set atop tables and magic was limited only by your imagination.

binasa

They don't have to buy the app Keep family and friends up to date during your pregnancy with messages Bring Baby Pool to baby showers and parties. babilenta.ru The Life of Kingsley Amis by Zachary Leader for iPhone.

binasa

From Hotwire: When you travel for a last-minute work trip or a relaxing vacation, book your trip with Hotwire. download apps Easy upgrade path from previous versions of Quanta.

binasa

And, it's available wherever you are, as close as your iPhone or iPod Touch, in fact. download tv shows Tilt your iPhone or iPod Touch and watch the letters slide into the rotating hole and advance to the next level.

binasa

Relay ControlControl your appliances as well as your lights with our 20 amp remote control plug pack. download games Improved pitch/zoom gesture on image view screen; 1.

binasa

We just need it so you can add contacts from your address book to your Rings. download games It will help you to track your periods and will accurately determine the best days to conceive-fertile period and ovulation days.

binasa

From IntraHouse Spain: The Zen Shepherd app is a timed meditation practice. download music Some serious tweaking of the spreadsheets driving Dune Rider's in-game economy could go a long way toward improving gameplay.

binasa

This hands-on app includes over 60 CVC word families. download activation codes Diese Bcher sind heute relativ rar geworden, bzw, einem breiteren Publikum kaum mehr bekannt.

lionel

I think he is the ideal man to serve the position with the good amount of experience he had on the field. Texas Tech has made significant progress in areas of diversity, student success and community engagement under his leadership. Hope that he can do well at the new position also. cheap wholesale tablets

dancingdoll

This post is really magnificent. I really like this post. It is one of the best posts that I ve read in a long time. Thanks a lot for this really good post
top anabolic steroids

Robert aziz

I wasn't certain that there would be topessaywriting.org evaluations below however I rejoice in seeing that there is that here, so thanks a great deal for that, you men have no concept how much help this is going to be for me, so thanks a great deal for that alright! mediterranean modern restaurant

Robert aziz

When you select their on-line paper make it viable for, they to assure your job is pressed with tenable sources, which is the effect of their broad research study. This is the reason you can never ever turn out badly when you pay somebody to compose my paper. Experts of MyAssignmentHelp can simply aid and in addition help you in the issue of comprising a paper. Garry's mod download