Learning Center: Tutoring

Students can have face-to-face sessions or receive their tutoring online. The Learning Center has multiple students receiving help on Tuesday, Sept. 3 2019, at 3:30 p.m. located in Drane Hall room 164.

Texas Tech’s Worldwide eLearning program, part of eLearning & Academic Partnerships, and a division of the Office of the Provost was recognized by the U.S. News & World Report in its 2020 Best Online Programs.

Tech received recognition in five categories, according to a Tech news release.

Tech was ranked No. 131 in the online master’s in business administration (MBA) programs category, No. 63 in the online master’s in business programs (non- MBA) and No. 28 in the online master’s business programs for veterans category, according to the news release. The university’s online master’s information technology programs were ranked at 16.

These programs, according to the news release, were unranked last year.

Tech’s online master’s engineering programs, according to the news release, was ranked No. 26 last year and is ranked No. 19 this year.