The Texas Tech Office of the President sent out an email regarding COVID-19 testing on campus on July 31. 

There will be a drive through COVID-19 testing site on campus starting Aug. 3 and will be available until the first day of class, Aug. 24, according to the email. The testing will be free for all students, faulty and staff and is not mandatory.

More information on the testing sites and testing after class begins will be available later today, according to the email. The Texas Tech University Commitment Initiative will have weekly updates and can be found at ttu.edu/commitment/.

For all university related messages about COVID-19, visit depts.ttu.edu

careerplus

UV GULLAS COLLEGE OF MEDICINE is one of Top Medical College in Philippines in Cebu city. International students have the oppertunity to study medicine in phillipines at affordable cost and world class University. The college has successful alumni who have achieved well in the fields of law, business, politics, academe, medicine, sports and other endeavors. At University of the Visayas, we prepare students for a global competition.

Direct MBBS Admissions Open: 2020-21

Mobile No: +91 90329 55688

Apply Now: https://www.careerplus.org.in/philippines-medical-college/uv-gullas-college-of-medicine