Police Blotter

Two Texas Tech Police Department cruisers stand parked outside of the Student Union Building on Friday Oct. 18, 2018.

Friday, May 3

4:42 p.m. A Texas Tech police officer reported a damaged computer monitor at Sneed Residence Hall.

5:02 p.m. An officer reported a damaged vehicle in the C4 parking lot.

5:24 p.m. An unattended vehicle was struck in the Z6A parking lot.

11:17 p.m. A non-student was arrested for driving with an invalid license in the 1800 block of Knoxville Avenue and taken to the Lubbock County Jail.

Saturday, May 4

4:12 a.m. A non-student was arrested for public intoxication in the 1100 block of University Avenue and was taken to the Lubbock County Jail.

Sunday, May 5

1:58 a.m. A student was arrested for public intoxication and evading arrest in the Z2D parking lot and was taken to the Lubbock County Jail.

7:38 a.m. An officer reported graffiti on a wall, electrical building and conex box at the LP&L Substation construction site.

10:52 p.m. Three students were released pending the filing of charges for possession of marijuana in the Z3L parking lot. One student has charges pending for possession of a dangerous drug and was issued a Lubbock County citation for possession of drug paraphernalia.

11:18 p.m. A non-student was arrested for an outstanding Reagan County warrant in the S1 parking lot and was taken to the Lubbock County Jail.

Information provided by Patricia Andrukat, senior technician of the Texas Tech Police Department.