With the end of this school year and the approach of the fall semester, the Texas Tech Goin' Band from Raiderland has experienced a change in leadership.

Joel Pagán, visiting assistant professor of music education, has been appointed as the new director for the band starting in the 2019 fall semester, according to a Tech news release. Pagán, who served as last fall's assistant to the band, is a professor within the Tech School of Music in the J.T. Margaret Talkington College of Visual and Performing Arts.

Pagán, according to the news release, will begin working in this new position in August.

“I am excited and honored to serve Texas Tech University as the director of the Goin’ Band from Raiderland,” Pagán said, according to the news release. “I cannot wait to be a part of the spirit and pride that is embodied in the past, present and future members of this great organization.”

sfidnfits

[beam] nice article! feel the new experience when use our best sport gear products only in sfidnfits.com [thumbup]