Chick-fil-A line

Students were lined up during the lunch rush at Chick-fil-A.

As COVID-19 has continued to spread in Lubbock, Texas Tech has been proactive in making changes with Hospitality Services. Two dining options that are still available for students include the Chick-Fil-A at the Student Union Building and Sam’s Place West at Wiggins.

The Chick-Fil-A at the SUB will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday and will be open from 10:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. over the weekends. Sam’s Place hours have seen more changes as it will be open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. On the weekends, it will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The Chick-Fil-A in Sam’s Place will not be open.

If students want to get food from Tech’s hospitality services, they must place their orders through the GrubHub app for Grab-N-Go and Pick Up only. The app is available in the Google Play or Apple App Store.

All other hospitality service locations on Tech’s campus will be closed. The hours are subject to change as they will be adjusted according to the flow of business.