With the help of a scholarship dedicated to supporting study abroad efforts, 15 Texas Tech students will get the chance to travel to a country where they will reach multiple milestones.

The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program, according to a Tech news release, awarded about $50,000 in scholarships to 15 undergraduate students.

The scholarship awards are dedicated to helping students, who may struggle financially, to get the support they need to study abroad, according to the news release. The program, which the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs administers, works to increase the number of students in the nation studying abroad.

More than 80 Tech students have received Gilman Scholarships since 2013, according to the news release. The university was also named a Gilman Top-Producing Institute due to the number of students taking part in a study abroad in 2017-2018.

Gilman Scholarship recipients for summer 2019, according to the news release, include Joshua Ambriz, Carla Barnes, Caleb Cash, Brandon Conwell, Keira Eynon, Andres Garcia, Malfred Koryor, Kaevyn Maple, Ana Moreno, Daniella Munoz, Chioma Ogbata, Alexis Palomarez, Bradley Vela Pichardo, Kai Summerall and Malik White-Williams. Francisco Borunda, Jesus Mora and Gavin Ricks were listed as alternates for the scholarship.