Coronavirus Update

The City of Lubbock sent out a memo on Tuesday confirming the presence of two COVID-19 cases in Lubbock, the first reported cases of the virus in the city.

Both cases are confirmed of having arrived via travel and are not related to one another.

The City suggests maintaining proper health techniques and social distancing to reduce the spread of the virus.

JD

[blink]

JD

Wouldn't it be nice if we knew where this person worked so we could avoid being exposed? Also maybe a list of places this person has been?

hopyou

This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! jefferson lamar cox los angeles

hopyou

Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. jefferson lamar cox los angeles

hopyou

I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content. jefferson lamar cox los angeles

hopyou

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. here