The number of active COVID-19 cases in Lubbock County is at 5,763 after 338 new cases were confirmed as of 4 p.m. Saturday.

The total COVID-19 case count in Lubbock County reached 31,858, according to a City of Lubbock news release.

The total number of virus recoveries in the county reached 25,746 after 312 new recoveries were reported, according to the news release. With four additional COVID-19-related deaths being confirmed, the total death count in the county reached 349.

The COVID-19 hospitalization rate in Trauma Service Area B is 29.01 percent as of Saturday, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services COVID-19 dashboard.

Regarding Texas Governor Greg Abbott's Executive Order 31 and 32, TSA B will face restrictions to business capacity until the area has seen seven consecutive days where the COVID-19 hospitalization rate remains at or is below 15 percent, according to the news release.

There are a combined 27 open hospital beds and 32 patients holding for beds at University Medical Center and Covenant Health System as of 4 p.m., according to the news release. These numbers reflect staffed beds open to receive patients and differs from the available bed count shown on the DSHS and the City of Lubbock dashboards

Since 4 p.m., 21 cases were reported or transferred in from another jurisdiction, according to the news release. These numbers are adjusted into the cumulative totals.

More information on local COVID-19 cases can found on the City of Lubbock dashboard.