As the 2019 Student Government Association campaign is underway, election day will soon follow.

There are six candidates running for executive positions, according to a list provided by Alexandra Todd, deputy chief of staff of SGA. 

The executive candidates include Rafael Aaron Martinez and David Rivero running for president, Emily Garcia for internal vice president, Avery Aiken and Adam Disque for graduate vice president, and Miranda Davis for external vice president.

The number of students running for senator positions, according to the list, include five candidates representing the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, one for the College of Architecture, 17 for the College of Arts and Sciences, four for the College of Education, nine for the Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering, five for the College of Human Sciences, four for the College of Media and Communication, 10 for the Jerry S. Rawls College of Business Administration, one for the J.T. & Margaret Talkington College of Visual and Performing Arts, four for the School of Law, three for the Honors College, 10 for the Graduate School and 18 at-large. 

These candidates will continue to campaign up until the election in March.

Voting on upcoming election days, according to the SGA website, will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on March 6 and 7, and results will be announced at 3 p.m. March 8 in the Student Union Building West Basement. 

If necessary, runoff elections will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on March 26 and 27, according to the spring schedule, with the results announced at 6 p.m. March 29 at the SUB Courtyard.

For those wanting to vote in the upcoming SGA election, students can utilize the VoteNet Solutions, Inc. system at http://www.ttu.edu/vote/.