The 2015 U.S. News & World Report Graduate School Rankings has listed several Texas Tech programs among the top 100 in the country, according to a Tech news release.

The Rawls College of Business Administration was ranked No. 87 among Best Business Schools and the Whitacre College of Engineering was listed No. 94 among Best Engineering Schools, according to the release.

“This is a testament to the hard work and dedication to excellence that our faculty and staff have given to help the college achieve its goals and full potential,” Lance Nail, dean of the college, said in a statement. “This ranking reflects that others recognize our commitment to excellence in graduate business education.”

Additionally, the engineering disciplines of computer, mechanical, electrical, electronic and communications, industrial, manufacturing and systems, chemical, and civil received a top-100 ranking.

The College of Business’s part-time MBA program ranked No. 154, and the School of Law ranked No. 107 and placed on the Most Diverse Law Schools list.

The Earth Sciences graduate program was ranked at No. 88, according to the release.

Tech officials are proud of Tech’s placement on the list, Chancellor Kent Hance said in the release, and that the ranking will assist in the growth of graduate programs.

“Our accomplishments at the Rawls College of Business and the Whitacre College of Engineering are evidence of the great work our administration, faculty and staff are doing to educate our students to become leaders and innovators in the workplace,” Tech President M. Duane Nellis said.

dancingdoll

Hey!! I have seen this news in USNEWS website recently.. I congratulate you guys...
best weight loss pills for women