Police Blotter: Officer arrests student for fake driver’s license - The Daily Toreador: News

Police Blotter: Officer arrests student for fake driver’s license

Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:30 am

Friday

11:34 a.m. — A Texas Tech officer documented information on damaged property, which occurred in the 3-L parking lot. A vehicle’s back window was shattered.  

2:35 p.m. — A Tech officer investigated a traffic accident, without injuries, which occurred in the R3 parking lot. A university vehicle was involved in an accident.  

7:13 p.m. — A Tech officer investigated burglary of a vehicle, which occurred in the Z5-C parking lot. Two sets of golf clubs were taken.

9:24 p.m. — A Tech officer detained three students on the east side of Weymouth Residence Hall following a report of an odor of marijuana. One student was issued a Lubbock County citation for minor in possession of alcohol, which he signed and was released. One student was issued a Lubbock County citation for minor in consumption of alcohol, which he signed and was released. One student was released pending the filing of charges for possession of marijuana with the Lubbock County District Attorney’s office.  

Saturday

1:13 a.m. — A Tech officer investigated criminal mischief on the first floor of Murdough Residence Hall. Two ceiling tiles were damaged.  

3:02 a.m. — A Tech officer investigated criminal mischief on the eighth floor of Coleman Residence Hall. An unknown individual discharged a fire extinguisher in the hallway. The building was evacuated and the Lubbock Fire Department responded and cleared the building.  

3:38 a.m. — A Tech officer arrested a student for public intoxication and possession of a fictitious driver license on the south side of Coleman Residence Hall. The student was transported to the Lubbock County Jail.

Sunday

2:08 a.m. — A Tech officer issued a student one Lubbock County citation for possession of alcohol by minor, which occurred in the Z4P parking lot. The student signed the citation and was released.  

2:32 a.m. — A Tech officer arrested a student for public intoxication, which occurred in Coleman Residence Hall. The student was transported to the Lubbock County Jail.

3:47 a.m. — A Tech officer arrested a student for public intoxication, which occurred in Weymouth Residence Hall. The student was transported to the Lubbock County Jail.  

7:30 a.m. — A Tech officer investigated criminal mischief, which occurred in Murdough Residence Hall. There were five broken ceiling tiles.

4:03 p.m. — A Tech officer arrested a student for possession of marijuana following at traffic stop in the Z5C parking lot. The student was also issued a Lubbock County citation for possession of drug paraphernalia. The student was transported to the Lubbock County Jail. The vehicle was impounded by Lubbock Wrecker Services.

10:10 p.m. — A Tech officer investigated criminal mischief, which occurred at Murdough Residence Hall. Eight ceiling tiles and one exit sign were damaged.

10:45 p.m. — A Tech officer investigated theft at the clock tower located at the southwest corner of Murray Residence Hall. The bell was taken from the clock tower.

11:10 p.m. — A Tech officer released a student pending the filing of charges for possession of marijuana, which occurred at Murray Residence Hall. The same student was also issued a Lubbock County citation for possession of drug paraphernalia and released.  

Monday

7:39 a.m. — A Tech officer investigated a traffic accident without injuries, which occurred in the 3700 block of 10th St.

3:06 p.m. — A Tech officer investigated an assault (domestic violence), which occurred at Wall Residence Hall. A female student was hit by her ex-boyfriend.

7:58 p.m. — A Tech officer investigated an assault, which occurred at the Tech Equestrian Center. A non-student contract employee was shoved by another non-student contract employee.  

Tuesday

2:04 a.m. — A Tech officer arrested a non-student for driving while intoxicated in the 600 block of University Avenue following a traffic stop.  The non-student was transported to the Lubbock County Jail. Lubbock Wrecker Service impounded the vehicle.  

Raiders' Choice Awards 2015
ULofts Apartments
DT's 2015 Spring Housing Guide
Corporate Promotional Gifts

Loading…