A jury found 23-year-old David Watson, a former Tech student, guilty Monday.

The trial involved Watson, accused of aggravated sexual assault of an adult, aggravated kidnapping, possession of child pornography, improper photography and retaliation in connection with the sexual assault, according to a past article from The Daily Toreador.

The jury found Watson guilty of sexual assault, according to the trial report, but was not found guilty of the original charge of aggravated sexual assault.

The video of the alleged assault was played again for juries Monday, according to the report, and it is believed by the jury that the tape clearly chronicles the crime that occurred.

In addition to the video of the assault that was played, a recording of a conversation between investigators and Watson was played.

The conversation includes Watson telling investigators that he needed to talk to the alleged victim to resolve the issue and that there was some evidence that looked bad for him, which is why he needed to talk to the alleged victim, according to the report.

The jury took four hours to reach a verdict, according to the report, and the punishment phase of the trial will continue today.